Full-time position, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
Lifecycle Systems (LCS) is actively seeking an experienced SaaS Account Executive to join our LCS team, located in Mississauga, ON.
The SaaS Account Executive drives the entire sales process for the SaaS platform. The major purpose is to identify, prospect and qualify potential customers, contract negotiation and to maintain all deliverables related to closing the sale. The primary market for this SaaS platform will be higher education institutions in the United States.
The SaaS Account Executive will support the vision, mission, and values of Lifecycle Systems while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle for the SaaS platform from initial customer engagement through closed sales to engagement with business analysts and project managers for implementation.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant knowledge of the SaaS platform in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Work with Chief Executive Office, Software Engineering Manager, Director of Operations and other product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Create marketing materials to support the sales process.
- Attend tradeshows as necessary, primarily in the United States.
- Provide feedback to management team on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand, reputation, market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of quota-carrying experience in B2B SaaS/Software Sales in the United States market.
- Post-secondary education.
- Experience selling a start-up software would be considered an asset.
- Experience with remote software tools for demonstrations and completing the sales process virtually.
- Experience managing teams.
- Experience developing sales and marketing processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High level of energy, self-motivation, drive, enthusiasm, integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Effectively manages time, prioritizes tasks and works within deadlines.
- Experience selling to higher education is considered an asset.
- Contract negotiation experience.
- Demonstrated relationship building experience.
- Technically adept. Can confidentially talk technically in the sales process (ex. About SQL Server, coding language, etc.).
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Access to a reliable vehicle, possession of a valid provincial driver’s license and credit card are required.
- Must have no issues with occasional travel to the US (valid passport).
Hours of Work:
This position is a full-time position. The hours will be from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
Lifecycle Systems Corporation (LCS) is a start-up SaaS development company that was spun out from a large private education group. Its software platform, called XCAS has been developed and evolved over 15 years to run X (read any#) of College Administration Systems. The target market is private and public Colleges in the U.S., both for-profit and non-for-profit. XCAS runs the entire college from CMS, CRM, SIS, BI, document and file management, job placement and much more. This is a full-time position based in Mississauga, Ontario.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.